Ondřej Martinek, a natural person doing business under the Trade Licensing Act, not registered in the Commercial Register, with registered office at Štefánikova 340, Hradec Králové, ID No.: 75187728, processes the personal data listed below in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
Comments on articles
The given freelancer (Ondřej Martinek see above) will process comments on articles if submitted:
- first and last name,
- email address,
- IP address.
2. First and last name, email address and comment will be processed for the purpose of identifying the author of the post and inserting the comment.
The IP address will be processed for the purpose of preventing cyber attacks on the Administrator’s server.
3. Personal data will be processed for a period of 5 years. The IP address will be processed for a period of 6 months from the date of posting the comment, unless you do not renew your consent.
4. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending a letter, email or clicking on the unsubscribe link in commercial communication. Withdrawal of consent will result in the deletion of the comment.
5. The processing of personal data will be carried out by the Administrator. However, the following processors may also process personal data for the Administrator:
- the web hosting provider, WEDOS Internet, a.s., with registered office at Masarykova 1230 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou Czech Republic ID No.: 28115708,
The given trader (Ondřej Martinek see above) will process your email address and name entered by you in the form in case of sending the contact form.
1. The email address and name will be processed for the purpose of contacting the author of the message for a reply to his/her enquiry.
2. You give your consent to the processing for a period of 3 years, unless you extend this period.
3. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for this company:
- a. the web hosting provider, WEDOS Internet, a.s., with registered office at Masarykova 1230 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou Czech Republic ID No.: 28115708,
- b. possibly other providers of processing software, services and applications, which, however, are not currently used by the Administrator.
4. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending a letter or email. Withdrawal of consent will result in the deletion of your email address.
All personal data collected is encrypted (using the bcrypt/MD5 method), admin accesses are secured with strong passwords (20+ characters) and two-factor authentication, the connection to the server is encrypted via https certificate, as well as accesses to the server are protected via the admins GEO IP.
Personal data processing and your rights
Please note that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
- require us to tell you what personal data we process about you,
- request access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction on processing,
- to portability and the right to a copy of your personal data,
- require us to erase this personal data – unless it is personal data that we are obliged or authorised to process further under the relevant legislation,
- file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and the right to effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of the Regulation.